Sunday 8 January 2017

Judging

I had gone for a trek last week and for the entire trek I was energetic and enthusiastic, one of those who are super loud and do crazy things.. Interacting with most of the people in a casual way and having fun all the time

At the end of it we were having our last chai before signing off knowing we were never going to meet each other, we had this serious discussion about our career and I mentioned my interest in being an entrepreneur and the other guy(successful in his career) was like yah sure!!---He had judged me on my behavior and I reacted by explaining that you have to act certain ways at some places and certain other ways at other places, Shortly after I realized that the explaining part was a mistake because judgements of others shouldn't matter... that is when this thought came up "no fucks given!" You know what you are and where you'll be in next few years(I know about mine!!) So just do your best and let your work speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment